PROFESSIONAL VS. NON-PROFESSIONAL
PROFESSIONAL LASH ARTIST
- A professional is licensed and insured.
- A professional invested in lash education.
- A professional invested in lash certification.
- A professional follows health and safety guidelines.
- A professional lash artist focus is mostly lash application.
- A professional invested time to learn lash application from an experienced professional lash artist.
- A professional purchases only professional lash application products.
- A professional uses single use professional under eye pads, not tape or cut foam/sponges.
- Is prohibited by law to be licensed and insured.
- Prosecuted by state regulators when caught practicing without a license.
- Is not trained in health and safety laws.
- Is prohibited by law from enrolling in lash training.
- Is prohibited by law from enrolling in lash certification.
- Is prohibited purchasing from professional lash product companies.
- Professional product companies invested large amounts of money in research and development.
- Professional products companies require proof of licensing.
- Professional product companies require certification to purchase and use their products.
- Professional product companies list Ingredients on products.
- Professional product companies provide MSDS sheets in packaging.
- Professional product companies chemically formulate after-care products to be used with application products.
- Professional product companies do not offer private labeling.
- No proof of licensing to purchase.
- Accessible for everyone to purchase.
- Usually do not list ingredients on products.
- MSDS sheets usually have to be requested by purchaser.
- Offer private labeling.
- Do not offer a complete line of products chemically formulated to be used together.