WAIT 3 HOURS
The cure time for the adhesive is (3) hours. During this time, the adhesive bond is vulnerable to moisture, steam, excessive heat, cosmetic ingredients coming into contact with the adhesive bond, and friction from rubbing and cleansing.
The following activities will result in a weaker bond, premature eyelash extension loss and/or irritation, and therefore should be avoided during the first 3 hours.
- Showering or wetting your eyelashes
- Exposure to heat, steam, sauna and friction
- Application of eye and eyelash cosmetics
- Sleeping on side or stomach
- Receiving irritating eye-area treatments, such as strong chemical peels, skin-resurfacing procedures, eyebrow waxing or laser treatments
AFTER 3 HOURS
The following activities will weaken the adhesive bond and result in premature eyelash extension loss, and therefore should be avoided:
- Excessive exposure to heat, steam, sauna and friction
- Use of oil-based eye care products on or near your eyelashes, such as eye creams, eye serums, vaseline and cleansers
- Use of waterproof cosmetic products on or near the lashes including waterproof mascara and eyeliner
- Excessive mascara application (apply mascara middle to tip, not base to tip)
NEVER DO WITH EXTENSIONS
- Use mechanical curler
- Touching lashes and/or rubbing eyes
- Picking or pulling lashes
- Makeup wipes - will wipe your extensions right off!
- Waterproof cosmetics such as mascara and eyeliner
ALWAYS USE CLEANSER, MASCARA, EYELINER, EYE SERUM formulated for use with extensions.